Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Terima kasih sahabat-sahabatku...


My dearest friends, whom I love with my heart and soul...

No amount of thanks can repay you enough,

And no words can be sought to express my appreciation,

But Allah knows how deeply touched my heart felt,

And how grateful I am to Him, for sending me all of you as my friends, my sisters, my family members, my usrahmates...


I really loved the caramel, the cheese, the biscuit crumbles...

And I very much enjoyed the chocolate button on its top...

But what I love most is the L.O.V.E. you mixed with the ingredients...

I could taste the L.O.V.E. in every bite I took...

And that’s what makes the cake most delicious and meaningful...

Thank you so much, I love every single one of you...


And I pray, I really pray...

May Allah grant us all with His Jannah...

And may we meet again there one day, insyaAllah...

But my biggest fear remains still...

“Semua ke syurga kecuali dia, ku khuatiri, dialah DIRIKU...”

1 comment: